- Manuscript must be prepared based on the IEEE template. A maximum of 4 pages is permitted (including references). Extra pages are not entertained and are liable for rejection.
- Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out.
- The conference organizer will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- Authors should submit their manuscripts through EasyChair link.
- EasyChair Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4c2018
- The authors have to make sure that no plagiarism (word by word copying) is involved in the content of the manuscript. Due acknowledgment should be given at the appropriate place.
Policy on Plagiarism
Plagiarism includes, but is not limited to,
- Uncredited copying of someone else’s work
- Using someone else’s material without clear delineation or citation
- Uncited reuse of an author’s previously published work
- Plagiarism in any form is unacceptable.
Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4c2018